Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grammy Awards

The Grammy Awards are tomorrow night in L.A. Of course Coldplay is nominated like a bajillion times, so front-man Chris Martin will want to arrive looking sharp. But it's not Chris we're concerned about, it's his leading lady Gwyneth Paltrow of course! She is his best accessory. And apparently she is going to be there this year supporting her hubby and handing out a trophy. Pick out an outfit for her to wear to the Grammy Awards.

Becky

GP at Grammies
GP at Grammies - by fatbecky on Polyvore.com

Carrie

Grammy's
Grammy's - by Carrie Adams on Polyvore.com

Erin

Gwenyth at the Grammy's
Gwenyth at the Grammy's - by ErinKaye on Polyvore.com

Katie

what would gwynnie wear?
what would gwynnie wear? - by katielady on Polyvore.com

Tracey

Gwyneth Grammys
Gwyneth Grammys - by traceyk on Polyvore.com

So, how do you think we did? Here is a photo of what Gwy
neth actually wore so you can compare!




4 comments:

  1. I almost picked the same dress as Erin's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky - the picture of Chris was a nice touch!

    Carrie - I didn't find this dress, but I was originally looking for a one shoulder dress.

    Erin - yours is my favorite. I think you did a great job capturing the rock n' roll side of Gwyneth.

    Tracey - nice work on the jewelry. That is my favorite part of your look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky - I can totally see Gwyneth wearing that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is from Becky (she can't post comments for some reason)

    Erin - I like the details.

    Tracey - your jewelry is my favorite too.

    Carrie - this looks the most Gwyneth to me

    Katie - I love that purse. It would actually be a good investment b/c it would go with so many things.

    ReplyDelete