Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Roy G Biv

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple. Create an outfit with accessories that incorporates each of these colors and only these colors!

I give up
I give up - by katielady on Polyvore.com

Colors!
Colors! - by traceyk on Polyvore.com

I would never wear this...
I would never wear this... - by ErinKaye on Polyvore.com

God this is ugly...
God this is ugly... - by fatbecky on Polyvore.com

A colorful day at the beach
A colorful day at the beach - by Carrie Adams on Polyvore.com

4 comments:

  1. This was so hard. I found myself getting mad at Becky during this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, this was hard!!

    Carrie - good idea doing a beach outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky's comments:
    Sorry, this was kind of hard. Katie's is the only one I would actually wear. I really think that dress is cute. Tory Burch flats come in a lot of colors, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be great material for www.gofugyourself.com.

    ReplyDelete