Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor Finale

Tonight is the final rose ceremony on the Bachelor and Jason must choose his bride-to-be in picturesque New Zealand. Chris has promised us surprising twists and with Deanna making a special appearance who knows what will happen. It's down to two beautiful, albeit a bit annoying, bachelorettes - Molly and Melissa - so who will be the one with whom Jason chooses to spend the rest of his life with? To end the most dramatic season of the Bachelor EV-ER, pick who you think Jason's "connection" with is stronger and dress her for tonight's big finale. Or, choose to dress both of them but still pick who you think will win... Let the games begin!

I don't watch so I can't pick a winner, but I like this dress
I don't watch so I can't pick a winner, but I like this dress - by fatbecky on Polyvore.com

Molly!
Molly! - by traceyk on Polyvore.com

bachelor
bachelor - by katielady on Polyvore.com

5 comments:

  1. I could totally see her in katie's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH Molly had chosen any of your dresses instead of that awful prom dress. It had no personality. Melissa on the other hand looked lovely. I don't have time to give this challenge justice so I'll pass until next round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Kindredly and I love it! Your taste in fashion is impeccable. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Hayley! Glad you found our blog. Feel free to join in and submit your own outfits for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete