Thursday, March 5, 2009

What are you wearing?

What are you wearing right now? Recreate the outfit that you are wearing when you read this email for the first time. Be as accurate as possible. Good luck!

What I'm Wearing Now...
What I'm Wearing Now... - by ErinKaye on Polyvore.com

Today!
Today! - by traceyk on Polyvore.com

I could work backstage at a drama play in all this black. I should have picked a cuter outfit day to issue this challenge!
I could work backstage at a drama play in all this black. I should have picked a cuter outfit day to issue this challenge! - by fatbecky on Polyvore.com

what i wore today
what i wore today - by katielady on Polyvore.com

1 comment:

  1. Incrеdіble! This blog looks exactly lіke mу
    old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    Here is my web page get bigger boobs

    ReplyDelete